03/09/2018

You color my world - Craft Stamper


Colorful Monday! It's a new week and first of a new month, we're off to a good start! Today I'm sharing a layout I did some time ago for Craft Stamper magazine (link) and that was published in the May issue of 2018 in an article called "You color my world".


The article was about Impasto paints and a fun acrylic paint technique. The page on the other hand is about my two daughters and how they color my world. As I started scrapbooking when you older girl was about six months old, I guess I wouldn't be scarpbooking if it wasn't for them. And as I started as a scrapbooker, I probably wouldn't be creating this way, either. So they really have turned me into the person I am now, in many ways. 

Wishing you a lovely day! Thank you for stopping by today!


Materials: 7 Dots Studio, Prima Marketing, A Flair for Buttons





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...