23/09/2018

See-through ATCs - Craft Stamper


Sweet Sunday! Autumn colors and temperatures are here but I'm sharing something summery today. These are some see-through ATC cards I made for Craft Stamper. These cards were published in the July issue of 2018 in an article called "Viewfinder Artist Trading Cards".

In the cards I wanted to play with the see-through element but was hesitant doing the whole card base as see-through. I really like to make those, but I felt unsure if I could take good enough pictures of those for the magazine. So I came up with the idea of just doing a little hole to the cards. It could be a looking glass, a key hole or a viewfinder. 


I also played with transparent or translucent mediums. In a way I wanted to give an impression of mediums floating in the air. I used Modeling Paste and self made Mica-paints for the effect. Embellishments include some mini Prima blooms, stamped Carabelle Studio leaves and epoxy stickers. 

There's a new issue of Craft Stamper just released. If you want to see what's inside, take a look here (link). You can subscribe the magazine here (link) and buy individual issues here (link)

Thank you for your visit! Wishing you a sweet Sunday and great start to the new week! Ta ta for now! 


Materials: 7 Dots Studio, Prima Marketing, Carabelle Studio


1 comment:

Unknown said...

love these ATC's! they are awesome! what a great idea to make them see thru!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...