13/08/2018

Hello beach - Craft Stamper


Hello Sunshines! How are you today? Had a good weekend? I found this sunny card in my drafts and thought it's finally time to publish it. I mean it was made and published in the August issue of Craft Stamper magazine, but year was 2017! 

The card is made for a Ready Set Stamp gallery. It had a beach theme and a lovely candy color palette. As RSS cards should be quick to make and I just love that smiling sun, I kept the card really simple, added just some pink stamping here and there and used two ready see-through shapes. To add a little something to the make I sewed the base papers together with sewing machine before adding the embellishments.

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a sunny, wonderful week!


Materials: 7 Dots Studio, Doodlebug Design, Prima Marketing, Elisabeth Craft Designs


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...