20/06/2018

Love you, sister - Wow Embossing Powder


Hiya! Today I'm here to share a peachy layout with you with a lot of golden accents, done for Wow Embossing Powder. The warm and sweet palette seemed just the thing for this page. 

I'm the only child and naturally I wished for a sister or sibling when I was little. My two daughters are less than two years apart and they seem most of the time almost inseparable. As my older one is drawing nearer to teens, she requires more personal space than before, but usually they play together and even read together. 


I started doing the layout from the background upwards and like so often, started by adding mediums to the background and transforming it to something of my own. If you are interested how I created the page and gilded the roses, too, please see a full step by step tutorial at Wow's blog (link)!


I really think gold goes to any color palette but this kind of warm scheme really makes a sweet and cuddly looking wholeness with a regal touch. Gold is good as a little detail or then on a bigger surface to bring the project to another level. Somehow I also connect gold with love and important people so adding gold to this page was a no-brainer. 

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a sparkling, sweet day! 


Materials Wow Embossing Powder: 

Fab Foil Bright Gold
Ultra Slow Embossing Ink
Opaque Bright White embossing powder
Hero embossing glitter
Bonding Powder
Wall Art stamp set
Big Words stamp set
Premium Craft Mat
Embossing Tool


Materials: Wow Embossing Powder, 7 Dots Studio, Prima Marketing

1 comment:

Peter said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...