25/05/2018

You are my cup of tea - Wow Embossing Powder


I'm a total tea addict! If you have followed my blog for a while, that shouldn't be a surprise. This tea related card is done for Wow for the Coffee Lovers Bloghop! There's prizes to be won in the hop. Wow has donated two February Creative Club Kits for the hop! You can find more info about the hop here in Wow's blog (link) or here at Coffee Loving Cardmakers (link).


But back to the card I created. I decided to go with tea rather than coffee as I don't drink coffee at all. I tried to learn to drink it as us Finns are the heavy users of the beverage but never got through with it. But tea, oh yes, a totally different story!

I used a "mug ring" styled stamp in the background and combined tea shades with beautiful teal. To me the Paprika and Honey from the Earthtones were perfect for the tea palette. To give the project some shine, I added a ring coated with Calypso Embossing Glitter. The focal point has a tea cup and the background has even tea on it!


If you can't wait to find out if you were the lucky one to win the prizes, you can shop at Wow with a discount prize. By using the code WOWCLH0518 you'll get a store wide 5% off! 

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a delightful start to the weekend!


WOW supplies: 
Primary Ebony
Earthtone Paprika
Earthtone Honey
Calypso Embossing Glitter
Oceanic
Embossing ink 
Heat tool

Pink and Main Perfect Blend stamps


Materials: Wow Embossing Powder, Prima Marketing, Sizzix Lifestyle, Elizabeth Craft Designs

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...