11/04/2018

Quirky angels - Craft Stamper


Hi there and great Wednesday! Today I'm sharing some angels I made for Craft Stamper. They were published in the December 2017 issue in an article called "Wishing You a Quirky Christmas". The article had a step by step to these little flying ones. 

The inspiration to these came from a Sizzix die called "Angel #2" (link). As it's a Bigz die I could use it on anything but the shape really looked like a little dimensional doll to me. So I collaged some tissue paper on top of cotton and turned the white angels into colorful, quirky ones.


The quirky angels naturally needed some fun faces, too. I cut the faces from a die cut set by 7 Dots Studio. But you could actually use old photos of your relatives, too! And they don't have to be angels, they could be fairies, too. 

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a magical day! 


Materials: Carabelle Studio, Prima Marketing, Ranger, 7 Dots Studio


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...