09/11/2017

Edge of Eternity - Prima Marketing


Hiya! How you've all been? Can you believe tomorrow is Friday? I can't! But I can't wait for the weekend and some crafty time, perhaps. Just got the new beautiful collections from 7 Dots Studio and I can't wait to play with those!

But today I'm sharing something I did for Prima Marketing with a video. It's an art journal page using Soft Matte Gel. I used the gel two ways in the project. I was planning to use it three ways but then got carried away and forgot about the third one! Well, something for the next project, then?


Soft Matte Gel is a lovely, soft-bodied gel medium. It makes collaging easy and stress free and it can also be used in transfer techniques. With this medium you can also transform your acrylic paints into acrylic washes!

In this journal page I first used the medium to adhere the old book pages to the Finnabair journal and then added some picture transfers on top. You could also use the gel to make your own paints and effect pastes! 

If you want to see, how I made the journal page, please see the video! 


Thank you for stopping by today! I hope you enjoyed the video! 


Materials from Prima Marketing:

961428 – Soft Matte Gel 
584283 – Vintage Alpha Card Set in a Box 
962890 – Vintage Ephemera 
962883 – Ephemera 
583620 – Vintage Emporium Ephemera 
595166 – Decorative Tape Dark Vintage 
961060 – Mechanicals Washers 
992330 – Wild and Free Cling Stamp set 
960995 – Music to my Ears Clear Stamp 
961831 – Bubbles Clear Stamp 
960865 – Checkered Clear Stamp 
961466 – Clear Gesso 
964542 – Impasto Acrylic Paint Pumpkin 
964610 – Impasto Acrylic Paint Bottle Green 
584269 – Watercolor Confections Tropicals 
963897 – Silicone Brush 1” 
960209 – Finnabair Mixed Media Journal 


Materials: Prima Marketing, Ranger, Sharpie


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...