05/11/2017

Black and white


Hiya there! How's your weekend been so far? Good I hope! Here's a couple of cards I did some time ago. They both are done in similar way, only the colors differ. The other one has black gesso and copper paint, the other one is almost all white. Both of the cards have Teippitarha (Tapegarden) supplies used. 

I started by making a mixed media background using gesso and some cheesecloth. On top I then layered some ready flowers but also some washi tape roses. Then I embellished the cards using some stickers and rhinestones. 

Which one is your favorite, black one or white? I usually gravitate towards black gesso projects, but I think this time I prefer the white on. White on white looks great and I can imagine this as a wedding card! 

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a great start to the new week! 


Materials: Teippitarha, Prima Marketing

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...