15/07/2017

35 - GDT Elizabeth Craft Designs


Yesterday I blogged a card I made as a GDT to Elizabeth Craft Designs and told that I made a layout using the same steps. Here's the layout and it also has a video! Like I told yesterday, I did the layout first and then turned the same steps into a card. So you can see my original thought process and the way I created the background in this video. Hope you like it!

Whereas the card can be used just a note to say hello or as a birthday version, if you change the text you use, this layout is about me. I wanted it to have the summery, flowery feel as the card and it is in fact about a birthday. I just turned 35 in the beginning of the month. So even though I love winter and snow, I'm a child of summer! As this layout is a very personal one, I took the picture before adding the journaling but you can see the lines for it in the right corner.


As you can see, I use almost the same steps and products in the page as in the card. One that is different, though, is the self-made stamp I use here. If it looks a bit familiar, you are correct! I actually made it and the letters in an earlier post. You can see it here (link).

I hope I have inspired you with these two projects! Thank you for stopping by today and wishing you a lovely summer day! Don't forget about the giveaway! You can find it here (link)!


Materials from Elizabeth Craft Designs:

Bouquet embossing folder
Soft Finish Cardstock Sampler Set 1 Vintage
Stage it Stencil Flower
Just a Note Clear Stamps
Thinking About You Rio de Janeiro
Leafy Branch 3 die
Silk Microfine Glitter Light Gold
Bunch of Flowers 4 die set
Lady Bug Quartet Red Rubber Stamp
Clear Double Sided Adhesive 3mm
5x12" Clear Double Sided Adhesive
Alphabet 2 Lower Case die
Soft Finish Cardstock White

Other:

acrylic paints
GelliPlate: Mini Shaped Plates
Prima Marketing: Watercolor set Tropicals
Ranger: Distress Ink Spiced Marmelade and Picked Raspberry
Ranger: Archival Ink Jet Black
A Flair for Buttons: Encouraging Words 1 flairs
American Crafts: Foam Glitter Thickers
half pearls


Materials: Elizabeth Craft Designs, GelliArts, A Flair for Buttons, Ranger, Prima Marketing, American Crafts


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...