06/06/2017

Postcard box travel album - Prima Marketing

 

Hi there and happy Tuesday! Yesterday was just a sneak but today I have a whole project to share. It's done for Prima and you can see the original post here (link). It's all about vacation!

I love to travel and I love to document the vacation. I’ve done some mini albums in the past, but the problem is that by the time I have ordered the photos and put everything together the atmosphere of the trip is gone.


So my trick is this – a box style minialbum! Before the trip I make a postcard sized box out of one sheet of 12x12 paper. During the vacation I buy a couple of cards with photos from the destination and write a diary like journaling to those. So when I get back home, I have the story already recorded with some photos and ephemera and can then use the vacation pictures I order to layouts! 

This box is waiting for August and our family trip to London. Can’t wait to have it in use! 


Materials: 

992033 – Love Clippings 2 the Moon and Back 12x12 
992231 – Wild and Free Pretty Little Notes 12x12 
961367 – 3D Gloss Gel 
590307 – Prima Flowers Savanna 
992354 – Wild and Free Ephemera 
593599 – My Prima Planner Stickers Travel 
584269 – Watercolor Confections Tropicals 
961435 – Soft Gloss Gel 
961596 – Glitter Set Luminous 


Materials: Prima Marketing

1 comment:

Carol said...

Hi Riikka, I think your postcard box album is the most fantastic idea, so easy to take along while traveling! Yours turned out absolutely beautiful!!
Have a wonderful time in London!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...