07/04/2017

Oh Happy Day - GDT Carabelle Studio


Oh my, I was and am so stocked about this opportunity - I'm guest designing for Carabelle Studio! I was so thrilled to be asked to guest and even more honored to learn I was the first one ever guesting. Superb! Really grateful about the opportunity!

I have loved Carabelle stamps ever since I learned about the company when Birgit Koopsen designed her first set of stamps for them. They have stamps, stencils, masks and the newest thing, dies that match their stamps. If you want to see the original guest post, please visit Carabelle Studio's blog (link) and if you are not yet familiar with these stamps and products, here's a link for the store (link)

This page is about my husband and his friend Mattias Norén. In the photo they are posing in an event they attended together. I wanted to make the page modern so I chose to go with a white background and pattern it myself. 

I first added some watercolor to the background and then added ink through the triangle stencil with the same hues. On top I stamped with a couple of mini stamps, “4,8,15,16,23,42” and “Angle d’étoiles”. 

For the paper layers I stamped the tags from the “Believe in Magic by Zorrotte” set and patterned the other one of those with the “Monday, Tuesday…” stamp. I also used the “Dans l’univers de la feuille by Zorrotte” set as I stamped a couple of leafy branches as embellishments.

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a pleasant and artsy weekend!


Products: 

A6 Believe in Magic by Zorrotte
A6 Dand l’univers de la feuille by Zorrotte
Mini Monday, Tuesday…
Mini 4,8,15,16,23,42
Mini Angle d’étoiles
Petites et Grands Triangles


Materials: Carabelle Studio, 7 Dots Studio, A Flair for Buttons, Prima Marketing, Elizabeth Craft Designs, Ranger

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...