15/03/2017

Grateful - GDT CSI 222


Hello there! Look what I found in my drafts! A big oopsie! I thought I had already published this as this layout is for a challenge that was in January at CSI... Well, better later than ever, right? 

I chose as my topic from the prompt idea - what I'm grateful for. The picture is an older one, but the three points I jotted down were the ones I thought first when making the page. The first point is my family and friends, second point my work and colleagues and the third this wonderful hobby. 


The palette just screamed to go for a monochromatic, grey scale page! I added the red as accents here and there and the pale blue in the form of the letters. Otherwise I kept to the grey scale using watercolors and pencil on the background as well as some stamping.

Jewels, stars, stamps are quite visible, but the decorative border and glitter might be harder. The borders are in the stickers I used and the glitter inside the crystals I used. Floral patterns are found on the patterned paper I used - a bit stylized florals, maybe, but florals none the less. Chevron pattern is on the flair button I used. The hardest to spot may be the "stickers with people" - to be honest, it's more "sticker with a person" in my case as I cut the others away! It's on the right bottom corner.

Thank you for stopping by today and sorry for the delay!


Colors: grey (background), black (patterned papers, media), pale blue (letter stickers), white (patterned paper), red (enamel dots, crystals)

Evidence: floral patterns, chevron (flair), jewels, stars, decorative border, stamps, sticker with people, glitter (inside the jewels)

Testimony: prompt idea - what are you grateful for?


Materials: 7 Dots Studio, Prima Marketing, A Flair for Buttons


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...