06/03/2017

Generation to generation - 7 Dots Studio


Happy Monday! Yesterday I shared the first of two projects I did for 7 Dots Studio this month. This time they both were layouts using Cotton Candy Dreams collection. The first page was using the colder colors of the collection and this second one is using the warmer side. Both of the pages are about my two daughters.


This page is about two keen grandfather helpers. If the photo in the first page is from a couple of Christmases past, then this one is a couple of summers from that. My father is a carpenter and my girls are eager to visit his shop whenever he needs help. In the photo they are helping and painting some beehives. 

I used the warmer shades in the Cotton Candy Dreams in this page but mixed in some other papers as well to get more yellow in there. I wanted to mimic the color of the photo in my paper layers. 

Ta ta for now! Have a great day!


Materials from 7 Dots Studio:

Cotton Candy Dreams – Word stickers 6x12 

Lost and Found – Word stickers 6x12 
Homegrown – Clear stamps
Cotton Candy Dreams – Die cut elements 6x12 

Um Wow Studio – Cotton Candy Dreams flair


Materials: 7 Dots Studio, Prima Marketing, Ranger, Um Wow Studio

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...