05/02/2017

You melt my heart - 7 Dots Studio


Sweet Sunday everyone! Yesterday I shared my first page fro 7 Dots Studio this month and mentioned there's several things that combine the two pages. They have same color scheme, I used same materials a lot in the two and they both are something that's dear to me. And this time I didn't go with my family!

The first page was about 7 Dots Studio and this other page is about my favorite band. I’m sure that you are almost bored with the thing as I have been doing quite a few projects connected to it lately. I guess it’s the fact that they are currently making a new album and haven’t been touring that keeps me going back to the old photos and turning them into pieces of keepsake.

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a great start to the new week!


Materials from 7 Dots Studio:

Homegrown – Clear Stamps 
Cotton Candy Dreams – Star Stencil

Um Wow Studio – Writer’s Block First Edition flair


Materials: 7 Dots Studio, Um Wow Studio, Prima Marketing, Ranger

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...