28/02/2017

More Art - Prima Marketing


What do you do when you start creating? Do you just begin with whatever you are going to make or do you warm up first? This journal page started as a warm up project but ended up being my third Princess project in a row!

I started the page by picking some Art Alchemy paints and smearing them to the page with my fingers. I added some stencils in the mix and added some gesso and stamping in there. I was just having fun with the mediums. And like usually happens when I have fun creating, I started to like what I was doing so much that I decided to make it a real project.


For the focal point I chose a Prima Princess but to have more control where to place her, I first stamped her to a piece of tissue paper and then added it to the page with Soft Gloss Gel. The title is done using the wood veneer alphabets as stamps with black gesso.

Thank you for your visit today! Happy Tuesday everyone! 


Materials: 

590819 - Prima Princess stamp Olivia 
960209 – Spiral bound mixed media journal
963057 – Art Alchemy acrylic paint Ancient Coin 
963132 – Art Alchemy acrylic paint Wild Fuchsia 
963200 – Art Alchemy acrylic paint Vintage Rose 
961374 – Heavy Gesso White 
961305 – Harlequin stencil 
961268 – Honeycomb stencil 
590802 – Soft Oil Pastels 
587420 – 3D Wood Alphas 1” House 
961459 – Heavy Gesso Black 
961893 – Clear Stamp Messy 
961435 – Soft Gloss Gel 


Materials: Prima Marketing, Ranger

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...