13/02/2017

Love shines through - GDT Elizabeth Craft Designs


How has your week started? Good, I hope! Today I'm sharing my second project for Elizabeth Craft Designs in the guest post that went live some days ago. In the post (link) I shared a card with step by step instructions and also this layout using the same idea and products as the card.


I used the same steps as in the card, like I said, but there's one difference. Well, the size is different, but I also added the adhesive differently. While in the card I made very sure that the adhesive covered the whole heart design, here I played with smaller pieces of adhesive and created a block style look to the background. The bigger size also allowed me more space to play with the mediums and create the white on white stenciled pattern.

Thank you for your visit today! Have a great Monday!


Materials from Elizabeth Craft Designs:


Other:

Prima Marketing Art Alchemy Acrylic Paint - Vintage Rose
Prima Marketing Art Basics - White Heavy Gesso
Ranger Distress Ink - Picked Raspberry
Technique Tuesday - Smooch by Ali Edwars
A Flair for Buttons - Just Hearts 1


Materials: Elizabeth Craft Design, Prima Marketing, A Flair for Buttons, Ranger


1 comment:

enkulin käsityöt said...

Upeaa työtä.
Ihanaa Ystävänpäivää Sinulle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...