29/01/2017

Time takes its toll


Lovely Sunday everyone! I continue today to share some older workshop samples but not to worry - tomorrow I shall again return to blogging something more recent. 

As the last two posts have been canvases, I thought something else would be good change and decided to show this rusted bottle. It's done during one of my Turku workshops last year. The idea of the bottle, and the workshop, is to create something an archaeologist could discover. Well, glass doesn't rust if you want to be precise, but it wears down as well, time takes its toll on it, too. This is one of my favorite workshops to keep, I enjoy so much working with the products of this project! 

Thank you for your stop today! Wishing you a lovely start to the new week! 


Materials: Prima Marketing


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...