05/01/2017

Take a risk - GDT Words and Paintery


Hello there! Like I said in the previous post - now for something new! Although I must say that the project is created last year. It's done for Words and Paintery challenge site, for the December challenge (link). I was honored to be asked to guest there again! And what a lovely challenge, considering both the colors and especially the quote. You can see the original reveal post of the guesting here (link). Underneath is the December challenge picture, if you want to join in! You'll have until January 15th to participate!


I was intrigued by the wintery, almost white color palette but what really sparked the idea was the phrase underneath. What a splendid advice! Fear is something that often holds us back so it's time to take a risk every now and then if you want to succeed. 

The phrase led me to another one I've been seeing lately around - "what if I fall - but what if you fly" one. And as I happened to have a set with those wings at hand I decided to do a winged brush symbolizing how making mixed media projects works as a way to escape, to try my wings.

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a great start to the weekend! It's a national holiday tomorrow here in Finland, so it's going to be a long weekend! 


Materials: Prima Marketing, 7 Dots Studio, Ranger


1 comment:

Heather McMahon said...

Oh my - this is wonderful! Great quote and fad design.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...