25/01/2017

Love - Prima Marketing


Hi there! How are you doing? Have you been keeping an eye on the CHA videos and products? There's so much yumminess coming again! Here's also something new that's coming - Prima Princess stamps. See more about them here (link)


The Princess stamps make me think about fairies. I have two fairies of my own, my two daughters, so I thought to combine the two. I first stamped “Olivia” to a piece of cardstock and colored her using watercolor pencils and a waterbrush. Then I cut the design loose from the paper and included it to my page using foam dots. I kept the overall design quite minimal to give full emphasis to the picture and the Princess.

Thank you for your visit today! Have a great Wednesday! 


Materials: Prima Marketing, Ranger

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...