13/12/2016

Christmas card album - Artists Live


Happy Tuesday! How are you today? Christmas is closing in and I really could use an extra hour or two these days! 

Today I'm sharing a project I'm going to re-make next Monday during the Artists Live free Ustream show. When I was thinking of a project to do I actually made three different ones. First I made a layout. It was OK, but somehow I didn't feel that was THE project. Then I made a card but that ended up in the bin after a while. So this is the third project and finally I was satisfied with it. It's simple but with a twist. Just the way I like it! 


So if you want see me to make something like this live - tune in next Monday the 19th at 8 pm CET. You can check the time here in the Facebook event page (link). The place is Artists Live Ustream as always and there's going to be YouTube recording of the show later. 

This is going to be my last Artists Live show for a while as I'm stepping down from the regular team but will possibly do an occasional show if I get asked to guest. 

Hope to see you next Monday online! Have a great day today! 


Materials: 

Corrucated cardboard
Foam glitter alpha 
Twine


Materials: Prima Marketing, 7 Dots Studio, Simple Stories, Teippitarha

1 comment:

Val-Belle said...

This is so pretty I love it. WOuld make a beautiful card too <3 Merry Christmas Riikka to you and your family I hope that you have a wonderful one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...