06/09/2016

Star - Artists Live


Hello there and great start to the new week! Did you have a nice weekend? With some crafty time as well? I hope so! 

Yesterday the week got started with a bang as Keren held a fabulous Artists Live show creating steam punk inspired pieces. If you missed the show, not to worry, you can find the recording in Artists Live's YouTube channel (link). There's also recordings of other shows we have had like my previous show (link) or some transparent ATCs I did (link)


Above you can see something I'm creating next Monday. It's a layout with a couple of different shimmering and shining mediums. This page is about the time when I met the singer / songwriter of my favorite band and during the show I'm gonna create a page connected to another band. So there's bound to be some info about my taste in music as well! 

If you want to check the time of the show in your own time zone, the easiest way to do it is in here, the event page in Facebook (link). The show is on every Monday the same time so once you get the hang of it, it's easy to come back every Monday! The show is on 8pm CET or 2 pm EST. That's 21:00 in Finnish time! 

If you want to create alongside with me, underneath is the list of materials and mediums I'm using. Hope to see you online!


Materials: 


- Domestic Goddess: 12th Teacup
- Yuletide: 6x6 Pad and Chestnuts 
- Homegrown: 6x6 Pad
- Queen’s Heart: Army of Love

Archival Ink: Jet Black
Glitter alpha (American Crafts)
Pebble (Glitz Design)
Sequins (Prima Marketing)

Materials: 7 Dots Studio, Prima Marketing, Ranger, Wow Embossing Powder, Teippitarha, American Crafts, Glitz Design

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...