03/09/2016

First - 7 Dots Studio


Delightful Saturday! Yesterday I shared first of my two pages made for 7 Dots Studio this month. You can see the original post in the company blog here (link). Both of the pages have teal colored background and even the composition is quite similar, but I used different accent colors and embellishments on each to make them different. 


Like I said yesterday, both pages have somewhat similar layers in the background. Even though I used a stencil in the first page as well, the stenciled pattern is much more visible in this page. For the first page I used just mist to add some pattern to the background, but with this page I mixed acrylic paint together with Modeling Paste and created a flower pattern. Like in the first page, there’s also stamping and doodling in the background.

This page has pink and orange with the pale teal and white where as the first one had teal, green and white. I tried to make the other page a bit more boyish and rough and kept the other one sweet and girly.

This page is about my older daughter and the time she lost her first tooth. She had been waiting for that day so long and was very happy when the first one started to be loose.

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a lovely weekend!


Materials:

Homegrown – Clear Stamps
Homegrown – Flower Stencil 



Materials: 7 Dots Studio, Um Wow Studio, Prima Markering, Ranger, American Crafts, Doodlebug Design

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...