06/08/2016

Fun @ Cruise - Turtle Soup Creative Magazine


Hi there! It's Saturday and time to relax and play! I'm today at Kokkola keeping a workshop but you have time to gather some inspiration from the new issue of Turtle Soup Creative Magazine! This layout is one of three I did for this number of the magazine. You can see the issue here (link) in the blog and watch the video showing the whole magazine. So much inspiration in there! 


This layout is about a summer cruise last summer. My mom took the girls and me to a cruise to Stockholm and the kids really liked the playroom or actually playrooms so during the cruise we spent quite a bit of time there. In the picture my younger one is playing with a hula hoop in the "disco" there was. 

I chose patterns and shapes that go with the theme - there's ship's wheels that go with the cruise and then there's stars as the disco was decorated with a painting of the solar system and glow-in-the-dark stars.

Wishing you a pleasant day! I urge you to make a cup of tea or coffee and have a look at the magazine! 


Materials: 7 Dots Studio, Prima Marketing, American Crafts, A Flair for Buttons, Polkkaponi, Doodlebug Designs stickers, Garn und Mehr, That’s Crafty!, Ranger, We R Memory Keepers 


2 comments:

Kathy Bradley said...

Very pretty page, Riikka.

Heather said...

Very inspiring. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...