12/06/2016

A few planner pages - Prima Marketing


Hi there and happy Sunday! I'm actually now keeping workshops at Middleborough so if you want to see what we're up to, please check my Instagram as I try to update it during the weekend! Or then you could take a peek on the Art Workshops Facebook page as I bet Sue has posted some photos there!

But today's post is something I did for Prima Marketing using foil washi stickers. There's a lovely post in the blog dedicated to them so please follow the link to see wonderful projects (link)!


I’m very new to planners. Don’t get me wrong, I’ve had a calendar since elementary school and I’ve drawn to it, added lists and “planned” that way, but when I saw all these cute planner pictures over the internet and social media, I had to try this as well. Before a planner I used to have a notebook for all my workshop info, one notebook for blog related things and a notebook with my monthly to-do lists related to crafting and then a calendar. So having just one thing to carry around really is handy!

I might add this point that the cover is still not decorated and I plan to transform the covers to a darker color. I would have wanted a black planner (no surprise there) but unfortunately this size and model wasn't available in black so I went with a really neutral color. But maybe eventually I get the cover turned into more grungy and black!

But what I did to these pages was to use the Foil Washi stickers together with some washi tape, stamping and embellishments. The golden washi stickers go so well to a planner – they give that sweet sparkle but still allow you to write, stamp or plan on top!

Thank you for your visit today! Hope you have had a wonderful weekend!

Ps. The other washi tapes shown in the pages are from Tapegarden, a Finnish washi tape shop, which just changed the international shipping prizes. You can take a look at their selection of tapes here (link).


Materials:

585327 – Foil Washi Stickers
585334 – Foil Washi Stickers 
582746 – Decorative Paper Clips Floral 
584269 – Watercolor Confections Tropicals
990947 – French Riviera Clear Stamp 
962043 – Cling Stamps Tea on the Deck 
846947 – Coffee Break 6x6 Pad 
586348 – Tales of You and Me Sweet Little Notes
580421 – Water Brush set 


Materials: Prima Marketing, Ranger, Webster's Pages, Teippitarha

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...