28/05/2016

Spring weaving - Prima Marketing


Sunny Saturday! Sharing another Prima project today with some of same materials as the bookmark I showed yesterday. I used some watercolors in this piece as well like in the one I showed yesterday but also yarn from the Fiber Arts range. 

This time the focus is on the Loom Kit. Most of the items in the weaving are from the Aspen Blush kit, but I also added the bird in there. Somehow mixing elements to the weaving intrigues me and I want to mix things a little. Like in this very first weaving I did (link). I think that I haven't still found my own voice and style when it comes to weaving but it's fun to experiment and think about all the things you could do. Oh I wish I only had more time! 


Materials: 

586034 – Loom Kit Aspen Blush 
980528 – Bloom Stamps: Birds
584252 – Watercolor Confections The Classics
580421 – Watercolor Brush
963040 – Heavy Body Gel


Materials: Prima Marketing, Ranger

2 comments:

Anne B. said...

Ihana!

Kathy Bradley said...

Riikka - beautiful piece and happy colors - you are so very talented!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...