05/04/2016

Idee - 7 Dots Studio


For the April projects for 7 Dots Studios I took a tag theme. As you can see, I didn't do a tag after all but instead used them in my two pages. The other one is full of different colors and the other one I made white on white. Here I'm sharing the colorful one and the white one tomorrow.

This page is about a shop we bumped into last summer when we were on a family vacation in Berlin. The sign of the shop was intriguing and we went closer only to notice that we just HAD to get in. It was a huge craft shop filling the bottom floor of a warehouse. Meter after meter, shelf after shelf of different crafts supplies ranging from art supplies to knitting and fabrics. Me and my girls were in heaven and even my husband seemed to enjoy the supply. 

As I knew I was going to add different colors to the page I chose to go with a neutral background. It gave a great backdrop to the colors. Then I added some water soluble crayons on top, spread them using water, added some stenciling and stamping and lastly added a bunch of different embellishments as a belt across the page.

Have a colorful day! Thank you for stopping by! 


Materials from 7 Dots Studio: 

Illumination: 6x6 Pad
Lost and Found: Stencil
Illumination: Clear Stamps 1

Materials: 7 Dots Studio, Prima Marketing, A Flair for Buttons, My Mind's Eye, Freckled Fawn, Ranger

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...