04/02/2016

Proud of You - Prima Marketing


Hello there! I'm back from Frankfurt now. Boy that was an awesome trip! It was so great to see friends and spend time with them! I guess I even don't have to tell you that it was so amazing and special to work in the Prima booth as well, feeling so grateful for that opportunity! Thank you also for all who came by Prima booth and said hi! You really made it even more special!

During the Creativeworld I've been sharing some Prima CHA projects. This layout is also done for Prima, but using the February BAP and for the challenge reveal. The mood board and the sketch are both really hearty as it's the month of the Valentine's Day. If you are looking for more Valentine's inspiration, please stop by the company blog as there's lovely tags and cards in the theme and more to come!


The layout is made of my darling husband. I’m so proud of him, how his hard work is now paying off and he’s getting more invites to play. Music is his great passion like paper crafts are mine. The photo in the layout is taken by a friend of my husband’s, Mattias Noren, who’s an amazing artist and photographer. He's done the art work to both of my husband's CDs by the way.


I started the page with some gesso and then added watercolors on top using the “Tropicals” set. On top I then added two stenciled layers using ink on the other and Color Bloom on the other. The background was finished with some stamping and pencil details.

Thank you for stopping by today! I'll write more about the Creativeworld and trip to Frankfurt in a few days!



Materials from Prima: 

990824 – Tales of You and Me – Belles Melodies d’amour
584269 – Watercolor Confections – Tropicals 
584382 – Vintage Emporium 6x6 Collection Kit 
813512 – Something Blue 6x6 Pad 
962951 – Heavy Gesso white 
584566 – Stencil Tile
962296 – Stencil Alpha
580285 – Color Bloom Ginger Coral 
960964 – Clear Stamp Book
960797 – Clear Stamp Threading
582326 – Royal Menagerie SIIC 
569518 – School Memories Brads
559830 – Prima Buttons 
962760 – Brush Set


Materials: Prima Marketing, Ranger, Sakura

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...