29/01/2016

Min Älskling


Happy Friday! Can you believe it's soon weekend? And you know what that also means? It means that PaperWorld is here and I'm not here but there! If you want to see some pictures along the way, please follow my Twitter or my Instagram as I try to share something there along the way! Or maybe you want to follow Facebook instead as my Twitter messages appear on my page's wall automatically. And of course after the trip I shall make a blog post about it all!


But back to the project I'm sharing today. It's actually about a year old as I did it as a sample for a workshop I kept in Norway. We were playing with mists and embossing powders in that course. 

The topic of the page is my sweet husband who in the photo is making a guitar. He's a musician by hobby and enjoys building his own instruments. I've said it before but he's my rock and my greatest cheerleader. He's my sweetie and Swedish speaking Finn - so that's why I used Swedish in the title and wrote "min älskling" - my love.

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a great weekend!


Materials: 7 Dots Studio, Wow Embossing Powder, Prima Marketing, Tsukineko

1 comment:

Sanderijn de Bruin said...

Gorgeous page, I love the colors and the doily's are so beautiful in it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...