22/01/2016

Lego love is all around - 7 Dots Studio


Think industrial! It's the new challenge over at 7 Dots Studio! You can see the challenge post here at 7 Dots Studio's blog (link). The guidelines are as simple as always - be inspired by our theme and make a project using that inspiration. You need to use at least one 7 Dots Studio product in your project. Then make a blog post about it and include the inspirational circle in your post. Last thing to do is to add your link to the linky tool!


I was browsing through my photos thinking what to use when I happened to come across this photo of two Lego figures my husband got me. As Lego is one of the biggest toy manufacturers I though the topic would go nicely to the challenge! I used also industrial looking details in my page to heighten the mood. You can see cogs and gears in the page.

Thank you for stopping by today! Hope to see your project in the challenge!


Materials from 7 Dots Studio:

Destination Unknown – Compass Mask 


Materials: 7 Dots Studio, Prima Marketing, Ranger, Sharpie, Scrap FX, American Crafts, A Flair for Buttons, KesiArt, Teippitarha

1 comment:

Val-Belle said...

That is such a fabulous layout. How cool to give you lego peeps. Great that you scrapped them too :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...