05/01/2016

Coca Cola - 7 Dots Studio


Hello there! Here's the first of my two projects for 7 Dots Studio for January. You can see the post containing the both here (link) at 7 Dots Studio's blog.

For my first project I created a layout using the Yuletide collection but went with non-Christmas topic. As it happens, the white and red go well to a drink also, the Coca-Cola. 


I can still remember when my girls got to taste the drink for the first time – the other one liked it and other hated. She thought the soda was too sour and she didn’t like the bubbles either. So when we were on a holiday in the summer and they wanted to have a glass of the stuff, I happened to have my camera ready and took this picture. It perfectly captures her attitude towards the drink!

I started by adding pieces of patterned paper to the 12x12 sheet. As you may see I used the same design in two sizes, in 12x12 and 6x6. On top I then layered media with two different stencils and then added the photo and the layers on top. For embellishments I used some stickers and diecuts.

Thank you for stopping by today!


Materials from 7 Dots Studio:

Lost and Found – Halfrone Stencil
Soulmates – Sqaures Mask


Materials: 7 Dots Studio, Prima Marketing, A Flair for Buttons, Sharpie

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...