13/01/2016

A Beautiful Journey - Prima Marketing


Hi there and happy Wednesday! Yesterday I started to share my creations with the brand new Prima CHA releases and I shall continue doing that for a couple of days! This layout is done using the great sea inspired collection called "French Riviera" and you can see more about it in this Prima post (link).


I’ve never dived but I do enjoy watching the colorful fish in an aquarium. The corals, the fish and the algae are all so vibrant and inspiring! To document this sight we had in Berlin Aquarium last summer I used the French Riviera collection. I used a neutral background to really show off the colors in the picture and details.


I started by creating a glistening background using the Opal Magic paint and then stamped glimmering waves on top using a watermark ink and Mica Powders. The whole page shimmers and shines like water when light reflects from it. 

To add some bubbles I first used a stencil together with some Modeling Paste, then layered Art Pebbles on top of the layers and lastly added splashes of white with “Frost” Color Bloom.

Thank you for your visit today! I've retweeted couple of Periscope links from CHA and Prima has more if you like to see what it was like in there! And there's videos also in the Prima Facebook page!


Materials: 

990763 – French Riviera Respirer l’air de la Mer
584351 - French Riviera Collection Kit
990985 - French Riviera Journaling 4x6 Notecards
990909 - French Riviera Chipboards
584801 – French Riviera SIIC
586249 – French Riviera Cote d'Azur
586133 – French Riviera Saint-Tropez
585037 - French Riviera Stencil 6x6
990954 – French Riviera Clear Stamp
963606 – Art Alchemy Opal Magic Yellow Blue
962845 – Mica Powder Deep Water
962494 – Mica Powder Blue
962975 – Modeling Paste
582890 – Color Bloom Frost
963323 – Art Pebbles
572105 – Wire Thread Ivory


Materials: Prima Marketing, Sharpie, Tsukineko

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...