21/12/2015

Winter cards - 7 Dots Studio


Hi there all! I do hope that the weather in your part of the country is according to season - that means that the sun is shining in the Southern hemisphere where there's summer and that there's glistening snow in Northern one. Unfortunately that's not the case here in southern Finland... It's just pouring rain. But luckily with a imagination and paper crafts you can make those snowy creations!


The theme for this month's 7 Dots Studio challenge is "cold weather". You have until January 19th 2016 time to take part to the challenge. What you need to do is to make a project, any kind of project using the theme and at least one 7 Dots Studio product. Then you compose a blog post with your craft and add the "Inspirational Circle" to it as well. Then what's left is to use the Linky Tool to add your link to the challenge!


I usually do layouts but this time I wanted to do something else. When thinking what to do I first thought about ATCs but I do those often, too. But cards, regular cards, they are a rarity for me! So I tackled that format and made snowy winter cards! 

Even though the Christmas is coming I didn’t want to make pure Christmas cards – partly also because the theme was “Cold Weather” and to me that means a cold color palette also. I mixed in items from various collections but kept the colors really icy and cold.


Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a happy week!


Materials from 7 Dots Studio:



Materials: 7 Dots Studio, Prima Marketing, EK Success

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...