08/12/2015

Life is measured in moments - Artists Live


Life is indeed measured in moments. Please, come and join me while I re-create this page next Monday on Artists Live Ustream channel! Here's the link to the Facebook event (link) and here's to the channel itself (link). I'm going to use Distress Inks in a fun way to create the background and then add some blooming details in there. 


The page has my family in the picture. There's me, or half of me, my two daughters and my husband. We're on board this tiny ferry that goes to the city zoo in freezing spring weather. It's a family tradition and actually it started even before we had kids. 

Hope you can join me next Monday! But no worry if the time isn't right for you - there's always the recording available afterwards! 


Materials:

Wow Embossing Powder – Opaque Primaries Bright White and Sunny Yellow 
Circle Punches
Epoxy Stickers
Pencil
Waterbrush
Acrylic Block
Water Mister


Materials: 7 Dots Studio, A Flair for Buttons, Prima Marketing, Scrap FX, Wow Embossing Powders, Ranger, American Crafts, Fiskars



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...