25/10/2015

True Colors - Scrap FX


Colorful Sunday! Here in Finland, Norther Europe the autumn is the season. Trees are turning red, yellow and orange but at the same time I guess the look in the picture is not far from what people in Southern hemisphere are now seeing - spring and fruit trees in bloom!

In this page I played with the new collection and created a pink, sweet page to celebrate the colors in the picture - the delicate pinks of the blooms and the blue, almost turquoise sky.


I started the page by stamping the blooms to the background. I used Distress Ink and water mister in those as I wanted to impressions to be delicate. On top of the flowers I then created a dimensional layer using Light Paste, a light modeling paste, and the "Botanical" stencil. The paste lets the ink to show through but still adds another layer to the page.

The title of the page is done using a wordlet. I mimicked the blooming branches with the "Budding Branches" chipboards and also with one piece from the "Mini Whimsy Trees" set. The blooms in these are half pearls. I also added "Flourish 14 Infinity" to the page and included one pearl in there, too.

Thank you for your visit today! 


Products from Scrap FX:

Flourish 14 Infinity (2015121)

Materials: Scrap FX, Prima Marketing, 7 Dots Studio, A Flair for Buttons, Ranger, Sharpie

2 comments:

Val-Belle said...

This is lovely. So delicate and the colours are just perfect.

Kathy Bradley said...

Riikka - so very gorgeous - wonderful colors and textures!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...