16/10/2015

Paijaus - GDT Epiphany Crafts


It's Friday! Wohoo! Any crafty plans for the weekend? Maybe I can get you inspired with this guest project I did for Epiphany Crafts? Here's a link to the original post (link)

I love the versatility of the Epiphany Crafts products because with a little bit of imagination you can turn them into almost anything! What’s fun with the Bubble Caps that you can cover so many thing with them. What about saving a piece of Christmas card underneath one? Or then documenting your planner and turning an old page into an embellishment?

If you aren't familiar with the products yet, I urge you to take a look at their website. Ja suomalaisille tiedoksi että ensi viikonloppuna kurssitellaan Espoossa käyttäen myös näitä tuotteita! Paikkoja on vielä pari jos kiinnostaa liittyä seuraan! Lisää siitä tästä linkistä (linkki).


You don’t even have to limit yourself to papers with the Bubble Caps! What I did in this page was to use pieces of fabric underneath the Round 25 Bubble Caps. They are just random patterned ones from my stash but you could also use more special ones – like leftovers from a quilt you made. I also used the Round 14 Bubble Caps and Tool in this page and turned the paperclips into embellished ones. 

The topic of the page is a trip to a zoo and moreover the petting zoo. My two daughters and I were thrilled but my husband… not so much. But luckily we then had a paparazzi to take a few pictures of us! The Finnish title of the page translates into “pet”.

Wishing you all a great day! Have a splendid weekend!


Epiphany Crafts products used:

Round 14 Tool
Bubble Caps Round 14
Bubble Caps Round 25

Materials: Epiphany Crafts, 7 Dots Studio, Prima Marketing, Ranger, American Carfts, Sharpie

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...