20/10/2015

Gate - Artists Live


Good evening! Yesterday Keren did an amazing job at the Artists Live show creating a steam punk style canvas. You can watch the recording either in Ustream channel (link) or in YouTube (link)

Next week I'm on! It's been a while as I did my September show in August but now again it's me. Oh, how I enjoy the live shows! This time I'm doing a layout. Remember the Prima journal page (link)? I used Palette Markers there but the end result doesn't look like marker work, right? So in this show I'll show you how I created the look! I'm also using the Prima Oil Pastels to color the 3D Gel and adding marker touches here and there along the page. Here's the link to the Facebook event page (link).


The page itself is about the fabulous elephant gate in Berlin Zoo. As our hotel was quite nearby the zoo we walked by the gate many times during our stay. And of course we used the gate twice when we visited the zoo on the first day in Berlin! 

So I'm hoping to see you online next Monday! Underneath are the materials I used to create this page and what I'm using in the show!


Materials:

Epoxy stickers
White foam alpha



Materials: 7 Dots Studio, Prima Marketing, Ranger, Epiphany Crafts, Teippitarha, A Flair for Buttons, ScrapFX, American Crafts, My Mind's Eye

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...