08/09/2015

Colorful ATCs - Artists Live


Hello there! More than a week ago, on Monday was my turn in the Artists Live Ustream show. I did some colorful ATCs using acrylic paints, stencils, stamps and also the new Prima Oil Pastels. Here's the link to the announcement post (link).

The original cards were a bit more multicolored but these took a turn to the purple side along the way. But that's the great thing when playing with supplies and colors! You'll never know what the end result is going to be like - just going with the flow!


Underneath you can see the recordings of the show via Artists Live YouTube channel. Yes, I say recordings as it's in two parts. It seems that Ustream and me don't go so well together... But luckily I noticed the black screen and there's no stages left unrecorded! So sorry for the inconvenience! I try really hard to get the next show right!

Next Saturday I'm demoing the Oil Pastels in a crafting event here in Finland in Leimailutaivas. If you are in the neighborhood, hope to see you there! Here's a post (in Finnish) about the event (link).

Thank you for stopping by today! 






Materials:

Watercolor paper or thick cardstock
Brayer
Archival Ink: Jet Black
White Sharpie
Stamper’s Big Brush Pen: Black
Waterbrush


Materials: Prima Marketing, Ranger, Sharpie, 7 Dots Studio, Carabelle Studio, Design Memory Craft


3 comments:

Kathy Bradley said...

Your ATCs are always beautiful, Riikka. I had to watch your show after the live viewing - as I was not home yet - but I watched both parts - and loved the wonderful colors you achieved with your papers.

Karenliz Henderson said...

Gorgeous ATCs. Love all the colors.

Ellen said...

Great atc's! Thanks for showing how you made these!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...