21/09/2015

Amazing Moment - 7 Dots Studio


The end of the month means a new 7 Dots Studio challenge as well (link). This time the theme of the challenge is "Frame It". You can doodle, you can use a frame, you can use die cuts - be inspired in any way with the theme! And the project can be anything - so you can do an altered frame even. All you need to do is to use at least one 7 Dots Studio product in the project!


As you may see, I was inspired by the frames in a number of ways in this page. I framed my photo, I drew a frame around the page and added frame like patterns to the background as well. I even framed all the paper layers used in my page! 

The page is about a winter tradition – Santa Claus usually brings tickets to the Disney on Ice event and then we attend the show in the beginning of the new year. Last time there was also bits of "Frozen" shown and the girls were so happy as it's their favorite piece so far!

Thank you for stopping by today! I hope you'll join in the challenge! 


Materials from 7 Dots Studio:



Materials: 7 Dots Studio, Ranger, Sharpie, My Mind's Eye, Prima Marketing

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...