01/08/2015

My Tiny Storyteller


Somehow appropriate that as I'm keeping a workshop in Turku today I have a workshop sample to share! The difference is that I'm keeping the ATC one in Turku and this one is done in Egersund and in a layout workshop. It's a sample I made during the "We shaped the world aRound" workshop which is about circles. 

The topic is my older daughter who's a little storyteller. First she was just telling the stories and making storybooks of her own but during last fall she started making theater, too. She uses Legos, dolls or her own creations and keeps us parents shows. Such a little darling!

Thank you for stopping by!


Materials: 7 Dots Studio, Prima Marketing, Epiphany Crafts, Tattered Angels, Fiskars, Ranger

1 comment:

Marie/Mison said...

Gorgeous layout! One day I´m going to one of your classes! You bet!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...