07/08/2015

Gellicard - Artists Live


It's again Friday and soon the weekend starts! Any creative plans? If you're looking for a spark you could always check the Artists Live recordings but unfortunately you can't find this in the YouTube (link), only a part in Ustream (link)

There was some technical difficulties in Ustream during my show on the 27th and only 9 minutes of the show was recorded. But not to worry! I'll probably do a re-run of the card in September! Or at least something very similar if not the totally same.


Here you can see the first post announcing the topic (link) and there's also the list of the materials I used during the show. 

As there's now no recording available, let me say that the background of the card is started with gelliprinting, then I've "cheated" a little in a way as I've used the stencils and paints straight to the card and also painted some areas using my fingers. On top of the background I then added some splashes and stamped the plants. The finishing touches are done using Glass Beads and Fab Foil.

Thank you for your visit today! Wishing you a lovely weekend!


Materials: Ranger, Scrap FX, Prima Marketing, Wow Embossing Powder, Gelliarts


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...