29/07/2015

Love - Craft Stamper and sad announcements


Continuing to share the crafts that have been published in the Craft Stamper magazine in this post. This card was a part of the textured gallery in the May 2015 issue of the magazine. I first used modelling paste through a card stock to create some texture and then die cut the leaf shape out of the paper. The background is done using washi tape and some stamping.

The announcements I mentioned on the title - they both involve a class. Unfortunately they are cancellations which break my heart. The other one is the event in Czech Republic. Unfortunately there wasn't enough people enrolled to my classes by the time I needed to know whether to ask for extra absence from work so the workshops needed to be cancelled. I'm sorry for the people that had enrolled and were waiting for my classes! I was really waiting them too! Truly sorry for the inconvenience! But maybe someday I'll get to come there and teach! The other is the Hamina one in Finland so switching to Finnish. Eli valitettavasti Haminan kurssille ei ilmoittautunut tarpeeksi ihmisiä joten kurssi perutaan. Olisin mielelläni tullut kurssittelemaan! 

Despite bad news, wishing everyone a pleasant evening and thank you for stopping by today! 


Materials: Prima, Sizzix, Teippitarha, Carabelle Studio, Crafter's Workshop

2 comments:

Elina Stromberg said...

Tosi kiva kortti - ja tosi kurjia uutisia. Pettymys kaihertaa varmasti aikansa, mutta sinut tuntien uskon, että katse on jo suunnattu eteenpäin ja uusiin hienoihin juttuihin :) Tsemppiä!

Riikka Kovasin said...

Suurkiitos Elina! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...