08/07/2015

Create - Scrap FX


Painty and yellow today with a page done for ScrapFX. The inspiration for this page came from the big frame and I created the page kind of round it. The frame itself is a touch romantic and I wanted to use it in a modern layout. Luckily I just happened to lay the piece on top of a page I was then working on and as it looked cool I made a page following the same idea - doing my usual thing and then just layering the frame on top. The frame itself is treated with white crackle paste and silver paint with touches of silver crackle. 


I started the page by adding some yellow paint to the background. On top I then stamped using two different stamps and the same ink. With the Harlequin stamp I inked the stamp only a little so the impressions are more ghost-like and with the wheel-like stamp from the "Build a Flower" set I used more ink to get a really crisp, detailed image. I also used the "Random Dots" stencil in the background.

The topic of the page is the joy of creating. Scrapbooking and crafts overall are my own time, my way to relax and just have fun. If I feel stressed or stuck, I just take some patterned paper or my art journal out and release everything! Do you do the same?

Thank you for stopping by today! Until next time! Can't wait to show you my projects with the new chippies!


Materials from Scrap FX:




Materials: Scrap FX, Canvas Corp, Design Memory Craft, Prima Marketing, 7 Dots Studio, Ranger, Wow Embossing Powders, Um Wow Studio

4 comments:

Нюрка из гнезда said...

Beautiful color and frame!

kjjc said...

Oh wow. This is stunning.

Riikka Kovasin said...

Thank you :")

Riikka Kovasin said...

Thank you <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...