24/06/2015

Art doll - Craft Stamper


Hi there! Today I'm sharing a project that was published in the May issue of Craft Stamper. The doll was inspired by both Trish Latimer and Denise White but also with the mixed media brooches I did some time ago.

I'm not sure all of you know that I'm a seamstress by education. I did that trade for a number of years but now have moved on to a completely different branch. I have both a sewing machine and an interlock machine, but nowadays they get dusted very seldom. So it was great to do something combining the new and the old me. 

Now that I have taken the first plunge on the subject, I already have improvements on my mind! I think I need to get the sewing machine out more!

Thank you for your visit today!


Materials: 7 Dots Studio, Carabelle Studio, Prima Marketing, Tattered Angels, Wow Embossing Powders, Tsukineko, Design Memory Craft, Ranger, Talens

2 comments:

mamablitger said...

Oh she is so cute. Very adorable !! You made a great job on this. And yes it's so much fun to combine different kind of crafting.. Like sewing and mixed media. I loved to sew as well. So this kind of art could be great to try.
Thank you for sharing.
Hugs from Monica.... Spain

Riikka Kovasin said...

Thank you so much Monica!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...