29/05/2015

Star - ScrapFX


Hello there! Today I'm sharing a layout I did for ScrapFX this month using the new collection. It has many baby items in it but it can be used in different layouts and styles as well - just like you have seen in the DT projects so far! I created two different pages with different styles and topics.

The first page is about my husband. If you have watched my videos you have heard his music as he's my court composer. In the picture he's performing in his first live gig last summer. He was really nervous but it went very well and now he's had several gigs around Finland and US.


I mixed the new chippies with the old here. The title is cut from the "Star Student" piece. The heart string and the sayings in the other edge of the circle are from the new collection but the circle on top of the photo is an older one.

I started the page with the "Circular Shawl" stencil and then layered some pencil swirls and little stamped circles on top. The circles are a part of the "Build a Flower" set. They are embossed with silver embossing powder like the title.


There's one more thing from the new collection - a patterned vellum! You could cut the feathers loose from the sheet as well, but I used a piece of the vellum in my layering.

Thank you for your visit today! Wishing you a lovely weekend!


Materials from ScrapFX:




Materials: ScrapFX, 7 Dots Studio, 3rd Eye, Wow Embossing, Tattered Angels, Design Memory Craft, Prima Marketing, Canvas Corp

2 comments:

Sanderijn de Bruin said...

Beautiful, lovely colors and adore the simplicity. I wish I could scrap like that. I Always intend to do, and end up with a very rich-embellished layout :(

Riikka Kovasin said...

I do those too :D Usually I ask my hubby "should I add more?" and he replies "don't over do it" and then I still add something :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...