03/05/2015

Recipe holder - Canvas Corp Brands


Hello there and happy Sunday evening! Today I'm sharing with you a quick touch-up. 

It was one of my teen birthdays that a friend gave me a recipe holder. It is a small binder with ready blank recipe cards inside. Ever since I've been adding tried and liked recipes inside but what I have actually never liked are the covers. So now that we had a recipe challenge over at Canvas Corp I finally got to it and changed the cover!

First I painted the edges of the cover with black gesso and then added pieces of the "Farmhouse Kitchen Reverse on Ivory" paper on top. Lastly I wrapped the whole thing under a layer of sticky back plastic to protect the surface from wear and tear. It was done in no time and now I'm even happy with the look of the binder, not just the insides! 

Wishing you a great start to the new week! Thank you for stopping by today!


Materials: Canvas Corp, Prima Marketing

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...