14/04/2015

Vacation time - GDT Epiphany Crafts


Hi there! Today I'm sharing a guest piece done for Epiphany Crafts! I'm so happy to be able to guest for them again!

This time I used the Hexagon Tool to make myself a new stamp using a thin sheet of craft foam. I layered several shapes on top of each other and glued them together. That way I got the shape thick enough for stamping! Of course you can use other Epiphany Crafts Tools as well but the simple shapes are best as they are easier punch out of the foam.


Instead of ink I used acrylic paint as the stamping medium. I mixed several blues for the background and also layered some punched shapes on top for a layered, textural look.

The page is about a summer trip we did last summer. Or more about the cards we sent to family while in there. We let our girls to choose the cards and they came up with quite a special selection. For example grandmother got a 4-year-birthday card and great granddad "Hello from Finland" one. I think we should let kids choose more often - the outcome is much more fun that way! But enough about text, here's the video to show how I created the page and the stamp!


I hope you liked the video and the idea! Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a great day!


Materials from Epiphany Crafts:



Materials: Epiphany Crafts, Canvas Corp, Sodalicious, Prima Marketing, Ranger, Tattered Angels, Design Memory Craft, American Crafts

6 comments:

Arantzazu said...

stunning page!!

kjjc said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kjjc said...

Lovely bright page. Love the epiphany punches

Käsitöitä flamencohame said...

Lovely background! The whole page is really beautiful.

Riikka Kovasin said...

Thank you! They are great, aren't they? :)

Riikka Kovasin said...

Thank you Siiri!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...