24/04/2015

?!R ATC - Prima DT Call


I'm trying my luck for the Prima team and blogged the three application projects in one post already. During the month I'm now blogging each one individually also with the detail shots and some words about them also. This is my second project, some ATCs.


  

It's a set of three. I used green Mica and Glass Glitter in the cards to give them a fresh, springy look. The color also represents the start of something new and is hopefully an omen. The bases have paper layers, stamping and mists on them. On top is a diecut flower pattern and then the glimmering details.

As always, these cards are up for grabs! Or rather there's just one left as I've sent two of them to new homes already. And there's also one of the drink ATCs (link) looking for a home. So if you'd like to have one, please mail me!

In a few days we'll also be making something similar to these in Salo. There's still one spot left in the workshop, so please mail me if you want to participate! And if Finland is way too long for you, I'm travelling to Prague this fall, would love to see you there


Materials: Prima Marketing, Tattered Angels


8 comments:

enkulin käsityöt said...

Tosi upeuksia ja kaunis tekniikka näissä. Olet taitava.
Mukavaa viikonloppua sinulle.

Minna Enqvist said...

Tosi kivoja! Tsemppiä hakuun!

Kathy Bradley said...

Gorgeous - as always.

Rhonda said...

I wish you luck. Your projects are wonderful. :o)

Riikka Kovasin said...

Suurkiitos <3

Riikka Kovasin said...

Suurkiitos!

Riikka Kovasin said...

You are too kind! <3

Riikka Kovasin said...

Thank you so much <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...