16/03/2015

Red head - GDT Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft®


Happy start to the new week! Today I'm sharing just a little sneak with you! It's of a mini canvas I did as a guest designer for Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft®. I really enjoy doing mixed media pieces and for my first project I decided to do a smaller scale version of one of my lady canvases. 

I used Gelatos® to color the picture and drew the features of the character with PITT® Artists Pens and Stamper's Big Brush Pens. Gelatos® work really well in a project like this as they have that lovely creamy texture and they are easy to mix together just by smearing with your finger. The end result resembles almost like painting. 

Here's a link to the post with a video tutorial and also the materials list for the project (link)! Thank you for stopping by today! I hope you like the post!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...