05/03/2015

Bucket list - 7 Dots Studio


Ship ahoy! Today I'm sharing my second page for 7 Dots Studio for March. Here's a link to the original blog post (link) - and I highly encourage you to visit the blog! The ladies in the team are just amazingly talented!

Like I said in my previous post with the first page (link) - this month I wanted to use “Destination Unknown” for my projects. I like how the dark, vibrant turquoise is mixed with the softer tones in the collection. I did two pages using the same collection in both but the topics are very different.


The first page was about my tattoo and this page is connected with traveling and sailing. Actually it’s one of my bucket list things. Sometime I would love to go sailing! I’ve been on a sailboat once and crossed the sea from Turku to Åland in a little motor ship, but it would be grand to be on board on a bigger vessel sometime. The picture is taken when the big ships visited Helsinki some years ago during the Tall Ship Races.

I used mainly “Destination Unknown” in the page but mixed in a touch of “Thoughts Keeper” as well. The background has mists, pencil and PanPastels in it.

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a great day!


Materials from 7 Dots Studio:




Materials: 7 Dots Studio, Tattered Angels, Prima Marketing, PanPastels, Ranger, Um Wow Studio, Canvas Corp

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...