18/02/2015

At the museum - Finnabair Creative Team


Hi there! Sorry for not posting on two days, flu got the best of me and I didn't have the posts timed. But now I'm better again and posting! A few days ago I posted my green page for Finnabair team and today I share the other one, the pink one. If you wish to see the first one and the video, please click here (link)

Although the color scheme is completely different, the steps in the both are same. I started with the soft gloss gel, then added mists and continued with modeling paste and ink. 

This page is about a trip to a museum, the Finnish National Museum to be precise. They have this exhibition for kids on the top most floor that is all about hands on. Everything can be touched, tried and played with. The best part for the kids was the huge horse they had there, although my younger one also loved grinding grains into flour!

Thank you for stopping by! 

PS. Have you checked the giveaways yet? There's a little something in every social media platform I have! Here's the links to my blog's Facebook, Twitter or Instagram! You'll have until 22nd to join in!


Materials used:

     


Materials: Prima Marketing, Tattered Angels, Luminarte, Ranger, 7 Dots Studio, Epiphany Crafts, Design Memory Craft

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...